Последователи

понеделник, 25 ноември 2013 г.

Snowy Winter

Hello my dears :)
Today would like to share some good news with you !
I am very happy because officially I am part  from yet one design team- Crazy Challenge . This time I will be in company on some talanted bulgarian girls and it makes me feel as in own waters and I am pretty sure we will have a lot fun there ;)

Our theme there is Snowy winter , easy right ? The sponsor on this challenge is  StampArt Design by Kathryne

My inspiration for all of you is one card with sweet digi  called "Santa Mouse "

The weather last days here was  very cloudy and my pic is not very good but hope for next challenge , things will be better ;)

Hope a lot of you will find time and will join us in our Snowy winter :)
This is all from me for now !

HUGS, 
Vania 


          http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2013/11/anything-goes-hop.html

http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2013/11/challenge-194-add-bow.html


2 коментара:

  1. so cute, love the dies
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Hi dear Vania.
    First of all, congratulation at the new DT position :) Sure you'll make beautiful creations there :)
    Beautiful snowy winter card :)
    Thanks for joining with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. Hope to see you again :D

    Hugs, Mikha

    ОтговорИзтриване